Blue One already belongs to the Luxury Association of Spain
Blue One ya pertence a la Asociación de Lujo de España, Luxury Spain
By PAULA PIQUER
We started the year in a big way, joining the Luxury Association of Spain, Luxury Spain. We have already attended and participated in the First Luxury Spain Fashion Summit
For us it is paramount to be close to our customers and belong to this luxury association that promote the experience and excellence in luxury products.
The Spanish Luxury Association, formed by the main Spanish companies in the sector, was born as a response to the need to promote and promote the exclusive and high quality products of our country. Luxury Spain currently has more than 70 associated companies.
- Provide a distinctive stamp to highlight the excellence and know-how of companies in the sector.
- Conduct studies and gather data from the sector.
- Carry out international missions to strengthen signatures outside our borders.
- Hold conferences with professionals and industry experts to promote fashion, jewelry and accessories firms.
- Professionalize the sector and join a cluster of professionals and experts who are committed to high-quality artisanal products.
In order to boost and promote the luxury fashion market and increase the presence of Spanish fashion and accessory firms in the foreign market, in 2016 the "Luxury Spain Fashion" Seal of Quality granted to the Spanish Association of Luxury for its trajectory and know-how in the sector.
An already recognized label which includes iconic brands such as Elena Benarroch, Elena Carrera, Castañer, Lupo Barcelona, Magalie, Paola Quintana, Isabel Zapardiez, Teresa Busto, Scharlau, Solantu, Tara's and also Blue One.